Scratch Food is a contemporary, chef driven food service company focused on high-end, high volume event catering and prepared meals for healthcare, schools and businesses.
Scratch Food provides designer food services for the following clientele:
Non-Profit Fundraisers & Galas
- Scratch Food has over a decade of experience providing cutting edge, themed fare for non-profit organizations. Our satisfied clients include the Boonshoft Museum, Aids Resource Center, The Epilepsy Foundation, The American Heart Foundation, The Miami Valley Hospital Foundation and numerous other non-profits in the Miami Valley.
- Scratch has worked with innumerable businesses to provide food and event coordination for their company gatherings, picnics and grand openings. Some of our local clients include MetLife, Premier Health Partners, Kettering Health Network, The Connor Group, Lexis Nexis and PNC.
- Weddings are perhaps the most treasured service we provide. Our motto for this life event is “No Boring Food Allowed”. Scratch Food is more than aware that the food at most weddings is average at best. Our goal is to create a signature menu and service that is customized to the vision of the bride and groom. We will guarantee that the buzz won’t stop when the food is served.
- Meals from Scratch has established a new standard for frozen, prepared meals. After over two years of research and working with dietitians at Miami Valley Hospital, Scratch Food has designed a menu of convenient, nutrient dense meals that are environmentally sound and utilize the highest quality, locally sourced products. Our meals are designed to address the needs of numerous dietary restrictive lifestyle diseases including heart disease, diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer’s. These nutrient dense meals also serve to suit the dietary needs of Weight Watchers, vegetarians and weight loss.
Off the Wall
- It is worth mentioning that Scratch Food is comfortable with any creative food service experience. Scratch Food is currently the only Dayton catering firm that addresses molecular gastronomy: We perform on-site liquid nitrogen style ice cream presentations and boast our own, in house flavor extracting apparatus and turn of the century soda fountain, complete with vintage, house made soda fountain syrups.