We are proud to announce that Scratch Events has been retained to cater the illustrious grand opening of the Connor Group headquarters on the the Wright Brothers Airport land in Miami Township. For some time now, the population at large has witnessed with great anticipation the construction of this singular, state of the art building. As we toured the inside, we were left speechless in sheer awe of its aluminum exterior, glass walls, and a 2,740-square-foot skylight of Soladigm’s Dynamic Glass, which switches from clear to several tint levels based on the amount of sunlight.
The Connor Group has been clear that they want to execute a grand opening as unforgettable and avant-garde as their flagship facility.
Their Grand Opening, which will be a black tie affair of nearly 350 in attendance will require no less than the very best Scratch Events and its colleagues has to offer:
- A Half dozen fully stocked bars of with Brushed Aluminum and Led Lit structures supplied by Prime Time Party Rental
- Scratch Event’s Mobile Kitchen of Deep Fryers, Ovens, Stoves and Griddles
- Fresh Lobster, Colossal Shrimp and Sea Scallops from our commrades at Foremost Seafood
- Over 20 Servers, Cocktail Waitresses, Bussers and Attendants to insure that the guests want for nothing and not a dirty dish is seen.
- Our Favorite Photographer will be there to capture their historic opening – Kelly Ann Photography
- And did we mention the menu…. Executive Chef Marshall Bartley and Chef Matthew Hayden pulled out all the stops to devise a decadent menu that will not soon be repeated in the region
- Lobster Rolls (Station) served on fresh DLM dinner rolls griddle toasted with a splash of butter
- Smoked Brisket Profiteroles with Candied Onions, Brie and Brown Butter Sauce
- Fire Scallop Rolls (Nori & Sushi Base with Seared Scallop, Eel Sauce, Sriracha Mayonaise and Crispy Tempura)
- Potato Thangs (Flash Fried Potato Medallions with Green Onions and Tasso Ham with Melted Gruyere Center)
- Roasted Vegetable Crudite of Asparagus, Sweet Pepper, Cauliflower, Portabellas and Zucchini)
- Asparagus En Croute with Brie
- Seared Duck Wonton with Sesame Ginger Slaw
- Catonese Style Shrimp Toast
- Red Curry Turkey Dumplings (Dim Sum) served in Steamer Basket lined with Banana Leaf
- Colossal Shrimp Cocktail
Scratch Events, for Unforgettable Food
Remember when considering us that we’ll always consider you. Fill out the form below and let us know how to contact you.